IntroductionMMI wishes to appoint an experienced and innovative Marketing Manager to help drive our business growth strategy.
MMI works with several leading and up and coming beauty companies. As part of our strategy to internationalise our business, MMi has created the new role of Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will join the Senior Leadership Team and will report to the CEO.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a technology based and progressive independent business that is supporting the beauty industry with leading edge services. MMi is a lively and enjoyable working environment. The business is run according to its 5 ‘core values’ which are; passion, excellence, trust, empowerment and collaboration.
Consideration may be given to flexible working which may well suit a “returning worker“, where some flexibility on hours may be attractive.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual bonus based on sales performance v’s budget.
- HMRC approved employee share option scheme.
- Up to 5% pension contribution.
- 25 days annual leave.
Key Business Accountabilities
- To set and manage the marketing budget by region to support territory based marketing awareness.
- To assume full ownership of the company’s communication and product marketing strategy to support the delivery of revenue objectives.
- To plan and to execute innovative and cost-effective marketing activities to grow the awareness of the company and it’s products.
Core Business Responsibilities
- Build MMi’s social media profile to increase awareness and to communicate key strategic and product messaging that enhances the company’s perception, reputation and lead generation.
- Assume ownership of the company’s web site and champion its content and effectiveness. Devise strategies to drive online traffic to optimise Client expectations and experiences.
- Using Google Analytics and other social media management tools, understand how our web site and social channels can be improved to deliver increased value to the business.
- Establish key metrics and benchmarks to measure marketing performance and be sufficiently informed to be able to report back to the Leadership Team.
- Appoint and directly oversee a new PR agency, being accountable for the day to day working relationship, its effectiveness and ultimately its ROI.
- Assume overall responsibility for the editorial content of the weekly newsletter. Manage the distribution list and grow the circulation and engagement metrics.
- Over time, develop sufficient knowledge to become a subject matter expert on the core features and benefits of our products to assist in the sales communication process.
- In conjunction with the sales team, establish the procedures to manage all incoming leads in a systematic way via our CRM tool Zoho.
- Support the Sales Team in a wide range of Client facing projects and key presentations.
- Report on progress at the weekly management meeting.