2. What are Cookies
Cookies are small data files that allow a website to collect and store a range of data on your desktop computer, laptop or mobile device. Cookies sometimes track information about you but they do not personally identify users and passwords and credit card information are not stored in cookies.
4. Types of Cookies that we use
We use the following type of cookies
- Targeting/Advertising cookies. These record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information subject to your choices and preferences to improve our Website. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are required for the operation of our Website and under our terms with you. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website where you can access the Product you have subscribed to.
- Analytical cookies. They allow us to identify and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us for our legitimate purposes to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us, subject to your choices and preferences, to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
5. List of Cookies that we use
You can use your browser settings to accept or reject new Cookies and to delete existing Cookies. You can also set your browser to notify you each time new Cookies are placed on your computer or other device. You can find more detailed information about how you can manage Cookies at the All About Cookies and YourOnlineChoices websites.
|pll_language||This cookie is set by the Polylang plugin. The cookie stores the language code of the last browsed page.||1 year||Functional|
|AWSALB||AWSALB is a cookie generated by the application load balancer in Amazon Web Services.||1 week||Other|
|__atuvc||This cookie is set by AddThis to make sure you see the updated count if you share a page and return to it before the share count cache is updated.||1 year||Functional|
|__atuvs||This cookie is set by AddThis to make sure you see the updated count if you share a page and return to it before the share count cache is updated.||30 minutes||Functional|
|uvc||The cookie is set by AddThis to determine the usage of the Addthis.com service.||1 year||Analytics|
|__zlcmid||This cookie is used by Zendesk live chat and is used to store the live chat ID.||1 year||Functional|
|UserMatchHistory||Used by LinkedIn to track visitors on multiple websites, in order to present relevant advertisements based on the visitor's preferences.||4 weeks||Other|
|lang||This cookie is used to store the language preferences of a user to serve up content in that stored language the next time user visits the website.||Functional|
|lidc||This cookie is set by LinkedIn and used for routing.||1 day||Functional|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years||Analytics|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data is collected, including the number of visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted, in an anonymous form.||1 day||Analytics|
|loc||This cookie is set by AddThis. This is a geolocation cookie to understand where the users sharing the information are located.||1 year||Advertisement|
|bcookie||This cookie is set by LinkedIn. The purpose of the cookie is to enable LinkedIn functionalities on the page.||2 years||Functional|
|bscookie||This cookie is a browser ID cookie set by Linked share buttons and ad tags.||2 years||Advertisement|
|_fbp||This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisements on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook after visiting this website.||2 months||Advertisement|
|fr||The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisments to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have the Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.||2 months||Advertisement|
|NID||Google uses the NID cookie to help customize ads on Google properties, like Google Search.||5 months||Advertisement|
6. Your choices when it comes to Cookies
For more information on how to customise your cookies options in your browser settings, please consult the following links:
- For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- For Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- For Opera™: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop
If you choose to disable some or all Cookies, you may not be able to make full use of our Website. For example, you may not be able to use any of our services that require you to sign in.